8 REASONS you can GIVE UP TOO SOON ON your BIG DREAMS…AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT
Reason #7 Not asking for what you need
Related to, but not the same as, trying to do it by yourself is not asking for what you need. Many, many people (and we invite you to see if you, too, do this) hesitate to ask for what they need because they’re afraid it might seem “pushy”. Other people allow themselves to wish for what they need but not ask for it “because they’re probably too busy” or some other imaginary reason. Others still haven’t done the rigorous work to determine what it is they actually need.
Instead, you might compromise and settle for something less than you need. The result is frustration, resignation and a slow grinding halt to your dream.
One thing you can do: Ask yourself, “Exactly what do I need, by when and from whom?” Think about it without the reasons why it’s not possible. And then make what seems to you like an unreasonable request. The deeper work is discovering the unconscious games you play with yourself including unworthiness or not good enough. Wisdom School One: Building Your Wisdom Bridge has a process around discovering and releasing those games. It’s easier than you think but it does take attention and devotion to getting free.
On-sale during the month of January 2020
- 8 REASONS you can GIVE UP TOO SOON – Reason #8 Lack of Focus and Structure/Loss of Momentum - January 27, 2020
- 8 REASONS you can GIVE UP TOO SOON – Reason #7 Not Asking for What You Need - January 26, 2020
- 8 REASONS you can GIVE UP TOO SOON – Reason #6 Trying To Do It By Yourself - January 24, 2020
- 8 REASONS you can GIVE UP TOO SOON – Reason #5 Stopping When Things Go Wrong - January 23, 2020
- 8 REASONS you can GIVE UP TOO SOON – Reason #4 Lack of Self-Trust - January 22, 2020