8 REASONS you can GIVE UP TOO SOON ON your BIG DREAMS…AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT
Reason #6 Trying to do it by yourself
You alone can do it, but you can’t do it alone. You have a unique vision and what compels you is deep and personal, but trying to do it all on your own is a recipe for burnout.
Your first job as a leader is to find those who resonate with your dream. You may join them or they may join you, but for any initiative to take root in reality requires that more than just you are sharing that purposeful intent.
One thing you can do:
Find places to start sharing about what you care about. Do this in a way that is truly sharing - not manipulation in any way - and do it as an invitation to participate with you if it resonates with the person or people you’re talking with. When you radiate your embodied sacred calling, vision or dream you resonate with your tribe. Wisdom School One is all about embodied visions.
Check out all the classes in the Wisdom School One by clicking here. On-sale during the month of January 2020
- 8 REASONS you can GIVE UP TOO SOON – Reason #8 Lack of Focus and Structure/Loss of Momentum - January 27, 2020
- 8 REASONS you can GIVE UP TOO SOON – Reason #7 Not Asking for What You Need - January 26, 2020
- 8 REASONS you can GIVE UP TOO SOON – Reason #6 Trying To Do It By Yourself - January 24, 2020
- 8 REASONS you can GIVE UP TOO SOON – Reason #5 Stopping When Things Go Wrong - January 23, 2020
- 8 REASONS you can GIVE UP TOO SOON – Reason #4 Lack of Self-Trust - January 22, 2020